Friday, January 8, 2016

I'll Never Change (English translation)



Hyo Jin Moon
Album: Rebirth (1988)
canaanstation.com

I’ll Never Change
(Literally: Please Don’t Change)
Gazing at the white clouds floating by on top of the hill where leaves are falling, my thoughts are only of You, my heart waiting for Your love.
The days gone by wandering have been meaningless.
The loneliness of the past days cannot be found in my heart.
Your love came silently and took hold of my heart.
Because I was born for love, I long for love.
Your heart which yearns love, what kind of love are you waiting for?
Even if you say you love me, what if you change?
If you love me, please love me eternally.
If you can’t, don’t say that you love me.
Chorus:
Please stand by me, don’t leave me, treasure the Lord’s love in your heart forever.
If you love me, please love me eternally.
If you can’t, don’t say that you love me.
Your heart that longs for love, what kind of love are you waiting for? Even if you love me, what if you change? Please stand by me, don’t leave me. Treasure the lord’s love in your heart forever.
(Translation Catherine Simpson)

No comments:

Post a Comment