Monday, March 7, 2016

Don't Shake (English translation)



Hyo Jin Moon
Album: AXE6 (1993)
canaanstation.com

Don’t Shake

You who betray heaven and worship the world, although you are being lazy and arrogant, saying that your heads do not bow down.
What is the origin of the environment that polluted your physical body, that obeys this concept.
Those incapable people who are blinded by arrogance and hidden power that harvests greed and selfishness from the entire world.
Even if you shake the world, if Heaven lets go of this land at just the right moment, then this land will swallow and shut you in.
The light will protect you forever.
Don’t shake me.
I will make myself absolute. I will make myself absolute. I will make myself absolute. I will not follow filth.
My filthiness is your hope but your filthiness is my hope. Let’s fight on to the end until you are buried. Let’s fight on. Don’t shake, you devil.
(Translation Catherine Simpson)

No comments:

Post a Comment