Friday, September 18, 2015

Season of Happiness (English translation)


Hyo Jin Moon
Album: AXE6 (1993)
canaanstation.com

Season Of Happiness
I didn’t know at first the love, that washes my heart, and is now longing for you whom I can’t be without now.
The spring that will melt the white snow and blooming flowers will find its way too to my garden that I can see out of my window.
Come and find my garden.
The season of happiness that overflows with love, walking together to find the hill of rainbow colours.
The icicles are also wetting the new buds’ throats that were shivering in the long winter.
The cold wind that blows the thicker branches, befriends the dancing branches and the love deepens.
I will find you who holds the key to happiness in your hand. I will realise my happiness through my love.
Come quickly, season overflowing with love.
Walking together to find the hill of rainbow colours.
Season of happiness let us treasure our love.
(Translation: Catherine Simpson)

No comments:

Post a Comment