Friday, September 18, 2015

Unchanging Light (English translation)


Hyo Jin Moon
Album: Rebirth (1988)
canaanstation.com

Unchanging Light

The poem that searches for my soul in the depths of eternity.
I will entrust my body to the limitless time following this road and meeting the unchanging light I will brighten without

change.
My satisfaction is, the love of the eternal Lord I will greet forever, that love, following without going astray the desire

toward absoluteness.
Lighten up the silent will of your heart!
Push forward! Set alight the Holy fire and lighten the wall of darkness throughout the world with the Lord’s harmony!
Break the darkness with the burning love that awaits that day.
Catch it! The zeal of love.
Let’s go toward the future without holding back.
For tomorrow rather than for this moment.
I will lighten this night.
I have found it with the torch of Truth!
I will reveal the sad story of the heart!
With my love from the unknown depths of me, I shall go first.
For that day, as if sowing the seeds, Cheong Seong, returning all of our love to our Lord full of sorrow.
Now I have found calmness in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment