Friday, April 12, 2013

Never Say Goodbye (English captions) - Hyo Jin Moon




From his second album Offering Songs (1989)

"Never Say Goodbye"

Dear Heavenly Father, What am I to do?
Why do You speak of farewell to me?
Can You disregard this heart that has believed in love and has turned around?

You who said You loved me, why did you pray for farewell?
I must have been the fool to throw away the precious love to passing joy.
But I will not cry because I truly love You.
Please don't leave, my pure love.

Chorus:
The love that treasures eternity will stay up the night looking toward tomorrow and wait forever for You;
until this night passes.

I will wait with time because I truly love You, even if time passes by.

(Chorus repeat.)

Translation Catherine Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment