Friday, September 25, 2015

This Time (English translation)



This Time

Right now at this time I will entrust everything to love.
Even though I can’t see it I will not seek it.
This place where I am fast asleep Your love is falling.
Because it’s an endless love, my dream has no end either.
Yes, right now, at this time, I will protect love.
Even the laughter that I never had, I will find some day, because I love only You.
Let us flap our wings, to leave to the end of the skies, without any regrets.
When the morning sun brightens, faraway, let us receive the echoing light and go to the end of the world.
No matter how rugged this road may be, I will now give everything.
No matter how rugged this road may be, I will now give everything.
Right now, at this time, love is flowing.
(Translation Catherine Simpson)


Hyo Jin Moon
Album: Rebirth (1988)
canaanstation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment